Terms of Service
This is the official Terms of Service Agreement for this website and mobile application ("Service," "Site," "we," "us," "software," or "our"). This Agreement applies whether you are accessing the Site via a personal computer, a mobile device or any other technology or devices now known or hereafter developed or discovered. By using the web site and mobile application ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
This website and mobile application reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You understand and agree that the website and mobile application cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, do not reside in the U.S. and/or do not meet any other eligibility requirements, please discontinue using the Site immediately or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately, because by using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age or other required greater age for certain features and meet any other eligibility and residency requirements of the Site.
3. You must be a human. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
4. If requested, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The website and mobile application cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have access to your account).
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8. The website and mobile application and its licensors, sponsors, and customers retain all rights to the Services. The website and mobile application's related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used in the website and mobile application are the trademarks of the website and mobile application and may not be used in connection with any third-party products or services without prior permission. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names, including third party names, product names, and brand names, ("Marks") used in the website and mobile application are the property of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of the website and mobile application or the third party that owns the Marks. All content in the website and mobile application is protected by copyright. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works of, or publicly display any content from the Software without the prior express written permission of the website and mobile application.
9. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to the contact links on the home page.